It’s nutso that it’s the middle of October already. I feel like time is going on warp speed these days. I know that this is just the beginning, and 5 years from now I am going to wonder where that time went.
So here’s the 5
- We have a new friend who comes over 4 days a week. We will call her Cutie Pie. She’s 2 and super fun, and she and Hadley get along so well! Hadley loves her to bits and gets so excited to see her. It warms my heart!
- I have been kicking my butt at the gym this week. So good infact that I am sore, so very sore…and have been for days. And because I love you all I am sharing this butt kicking circuit with you!
- Hadley and I have been taking an obnoxious number of selfies lately.
- My Hubby, the best Hubby ever, Run This Dad got me an HOUR LONG MASSAGE THIS AFTERNOON. Dude…is he not the BEST guy eva?? I am pretty sure he is.
- Because I punked out on so many races this year, I am already planning 2015. I am torn between sticking to just virtual races, and choosing 2 halfs (one early summer, one late fall), and 5 5ks and the Women Run The Cities 10 miler a few weeks before that fall half as a long training run. I have not decided yet…I have a few months to decide. But I am going to totally overhaul my approach to writing a training plan if I go the in person races so that I am fully trained and prepared for those races so that I can avoid any more injury.
True Story on this Monday morning!
A few weeks back Run This Dad and I did the Glo Run, where I PRd, and ran 3 miles non-stop…well I did it again on Saturday at the gym. Both nonstop and a PR!!
Which is great because I have a 10 mile race and that half in the next few weeks. So I must do more of that!
I have mentioned before that I have been having back issues, and hip flexor issues…and of course now that those issues are resolved, for the most part, I am now having major ankle pain while running. Boo!
But…I am not going to let it get me down! I will just ease up on my minimal shoes and try to do the next few trainings in a shore with more stability. Hopefully that will help ease some of that pain.
What gets you going?
Remember that time I used to go to Jujitsu? Back before I had a baby and back problems? Yeah me too. It was fun. The hubs still goes, although it’s been a few weeks…life is NUTS here in the Holmberg house this summer!
It’s fun times like this that inspire me to keep going when I am burned out! I do sort of miss the rush after class…
The release of this program BLEW up within the fitness industry.
You’ll want to be included in my 21 day test group, following the meal plan, fitness DVD’s. Plus, for the month of september this program is deeply discounted! This is the best time to purchase it!
The beauty…..NO deprivation! The container system provides perfect portion and you don’t have to give up everything you love.
If it fits in the container, you can eat it.
Yes, you can still have some dessert, wine, carbs! Just with PORTION control. Which means, the results will LAST because deprivation only creates desire to binge.
I’ll be accepting 15 women into my test group starting September 22nd and you’ll receive personal coaching with me, the whole way through the program…and I will be doing it right along side of you!
This program is about long term results. If you still need my coaching and support after the 21 days you’ll get it! But my goal is to help you create a lifestyle change that you can keep up with. That’s why it’s SO important that we don’t deprive ourselves and create habits that couldn’t possibly be long term.
What the test group will include:
- VIP Facebook accountability group
- Workout program – 30 min workouts!
- Nutrition plan & recipes
- Perfect portion container system
- Shaker cup
- 30 meals of Shakeology, a premium, natural, whole food based meal replacement (on home direct) It’s my #DUH high energy, flat belly meal of EVERY day! I drink it after my A.M. workout and it replaces my breakfast, post workout meal and my multivitamin.
This program is for you if you’ve ever said any of these things when trying to get physical results:
“I wish I could rock that dress — I just don’t have the body I used to.”
“I want to workout, but I’m just too tired by the time I get home.”
“I don’t have a problem starting a program, but if I don’t see results right away, I quit.”
“Diets leave me feeling bitchy. I just end up binge eating and gaining it all back. Why bother?”
TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT ASAP:
Join the challenge group and if you don’t love your results, you’ll receive a full refund (does not include shipping.) Must return within 30 days of original purchase.
Remember the time I decided to do a bikini competition? And then I found out I was pregnant!? Haha. I don’t think this will ever be on the bucket list again, but notice how I didn’t say never?
So last week I earned my 20 lb reward (again…I gained and now lost again). I am so excited to be halfway there! It’s only taken 9 months, but at least it’s coming off and not going on! I am switching around some of my awards…because I made my bib and medal racks/displays a while ago. And I got my massage and mani/pedi for Mother’s Day. And I traded my Fitbit for a Garmin 220…and I got 2 new pairs of shoes. Plus with the added bonus of losing some of this weight…all of those cute workout clothes from pre-pregnancy are like new! I was really excited to pull them out of storage a few weeks ago!
So I need some new rewards! I decided that my 20 pound reward was to be personal training! I adding personal training to my gym membership this week as a way to keep me motivated, and give me some new stuff to work on! So once a month I will be meeting with a trainer! Woot!
And this time I am posting progress pictures!
Please excuse my dirty mirror! I love that I can actually see the progress now. For months now I’ve still been seeing this same chubby Mama, and felt like It just was not changing. But now I can see the changes.
I had sort of forgotten how skinny I was until I saw this photo while looking through some old pictures for a project.
This was during our honeymoon, and I was about 15 weeks pregnant here…but I was so small! Crazy…
The next milestone is 30 pounds…and I am already 1 pound closer! So 9 more pounds to go until I get a… ‘nother massage! I really need it with all of the hell the trainer has put me through over the last 3 weeks… and by hell I mean awesomeness.
Do you give yourself rewards for accomplishing something? Do you have to have a race or an event to keep training for?
This month I have been doing the #FFPushup challenge…that is 31 push-ups a day in July.
It’s not too late to join us…the challenge is through Fitfluential and they’ve got a pretty sweet prize for for two lucky winners! Head on over to their blog to check out more details about the challenge!
I’ve been doing the 31 push-ups per day, on the Bosu Ball and amazingly now in week 2…they are getting easier! The challenge is a minimum of 31 per day and I am hoping that by then end of the month I can double that! Bosu push-ups are my fav. I pretty much never do regular push-ups…but next week I am planning on changing up my push-ups and do some decline push-ups!
What is your favorite way to do a push-up?