I’ve been looking forward to this Friday for a while. It’s a Baby-Free-Friday! Well, mostly! The Hubs is off today for the holiday weekend, so I get some out of the house CPT study time, and then we are having a grown up slumber party at a friends house! Adult beverages, games and good company…it’s gonna be a blast!
It’s also the weekend of races!! The Hubs and I are running the Glo Run tomorrow night, then I have a doubleheader on Monday! Remember last Labor Day…
CRAZY how that was only a year ago!
Ok so here is the 5
- Last week I became a part of this awesome team of ladies and I gotta say…I know that this is absolutely the right decision for me and I cannot wait to see where I can go with this team!
- How is it the end of summer ALREADY!?!?!
- We went to see The Giver last weekend…I wasn’t sure based on the trailer that it would be true to the book…but it was. I balled like a baby during one particular scene…if you’ve read the book or seen the movie then you know what part and why. I am very interested to see if they will continue the series with the remaining 3 books. I would love to see the rest of the story on the screen.
- I started this new book, well audiobook because you know…babies.
- It’s almost 9:30 am and both of my lovies are still sleeping. Whaaaaa?